August 8, 2010

The lady around the corner


I was asked to send in a picture of myself for the (promotion of) the Burdastyle book, so I wanted it to be a nice one... And I'm never very comfortable in front of the camera. Way too self-conscious.
So, with the deadline looming, I talked E into taking my camera and we made a little walk around the neighbourhood. I was wearing my turquoise dress.
I certainly won't be sending this one to Burdastyle, it's way to blurry, but I really like the look of it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your great opportunity!!! And although you maybe somewhat self conscious I know the picture you take will be as wonderful as the garments you produce (smile)!
    ~Victoria
    tenthousandsewinghours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot,really nice angle. I like the color of your dress and eye-catching collar. Is the outfit your own creation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! And yes, I made the dress. Clearer pictures and its story are in this post: http://petitmainsauvage.blogspot.com/2010/06/presenting-dress-nr2.html

    ReplyDelete