July 27, 2013

Just for the record

I don't know how many of you used to follow my blog using Google Reader (I never used it myself, so I never quite figured out how it worked). And I don't know what other services, if any, you have moved on to. 
Bloglovin seems to be the one most mentioned so I added its button to my sidebar a little while ago. Now, I've actually decided to try and use it myself. It may even enable me to keep up-to-date with those interesting other blogs I tend to forget about after visiting once through a link on a blog I often read...
This is just a quick post to mention the good intentions and to place the link to allow me to claim my own blog on bloglovin. href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1337674/?claim=egbs2mxx2bc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment